- Maintain all aspects of social media for the restaurant such as: blogs, advertising campaign pages, and other social media sites.
- Research companies and organizations for possible partnerships.
- Assist with the planning and marketing of restaurant events.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Manage and assist the management team in the execution of national and local store marketing initiatives.
- Implement and analyze public relations and local community marketing strategies that advance your store's mission and goals. Projects may include event planning (i.e. open houses, sales events and fundraisers), volunteer coordinating, speaking events, and community outreach programs.
- Effectively ‘Chase the Sale’ and educate the local community about the Boston Pizza brand, concept and programs with local businesses, schools, sports teams and community organizations.
- Identify and capitalize on key opportunities in the community to raise the profile of the brand.
- Manage contact database and submit weekly tracking sheets.
- Research data, create ideas, write copy, lay out artwork, and contact media representatives.
- Other duties as required.
- Knowledge of marketing, public relations , and sales.
- Minimum 1 year experience in marketing preferred.
- Event planning experience an asset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Please email Resumes to