Are you looking to BUILD a great career?
Do you thrive under pressure? Are you the teammate everyone fights over? Is it you who jumps up when something needs done?
We are looking for a great person with a great attitude and a great desire to be… well… great!
Canalta has an immediate full-time, maternity leave opening for a Project Administrator to join our Construction Team. Our Project Admin position is based out of our Drumheller Home Office. Canalta is a family-owned, vertically integrated Development and Operations Company based out of Drumheller, AB. Employing over 2500 employees the primary focus of Canalta’s business model is the development and operation of hotels and restaurants throughout Western Canada. Over the past five years Canalta has experienced tremendous growth and diversification.
The mission of the Construction Project Administrator is to support the project management, document tracking, safety and overall construction needs of the Canalta Construction team. Previous experience in a similar role is an asset.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Project tendering
- Document management (including invoice submission, shop drawings, information requests, weekly/daily site reporting, master document/templates, credit applications)
- Issue purchase orders and contracts
- Act as a liaison between site and office employees
- Create templates as needed in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Administration of Canalta Safety Program
- Invoice approval and processing
- Utility service applications
- Development and Building permitting
- Coordinate with architects and sub consultants on projects