Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, the Cook is responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products according to Boston Pizza specifications.
- Ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with Boston Pizza recipes and assembly manuals and charts.
- Ensure that all products received via delivery meet Boston Pizza specification, that the invoicing is correct in respect to quantity and quality.
- Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required.
- Clean and organize the kitchen at all times. Follow all required checklists and cleaning schedules during and following his/her shift.
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment; identify equipment needs for food preparation and service.
- Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Other duties as required.