Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta with over 3,000 employees in its worldwide network of offices, PTW is a leader in electrical, instrumentation and rigid structures. We create and deliver safe and innovative industrial solutions to customers in the Oil & Gas, Energy, Industrial and Mining sectors across North America and Internationally.
PTW is hiring a full-time Journeyman Electrician to join our team in Drumheller, Alberta.
- Must be local to the Drumheller area.
- Registered Electrical Journeyman.
- Must have Industrial Maintenance and Construction experience.
- Must possess industrial and oil field electrical experience.
- Must have applicable safety tickets (i.e. H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, Fall Arrest, WHMIS/GHS, & TDG)
- Must possess a valid class 5 drivers license and reliable transportation as location is not accessible by public transportation.
- Must and be willing to provide a clean driver's abstract (3 years) current to 30 days.
- Must be reliable and dependable (i.e.: punctual and ready to work).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently as well as in a team.
- A demonstrated ability to work safely.
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol.
- Competitive Wages
- Competitive benefits plans
- RRSP matching program available
- Safety Training and PPE provided
- Quality work
- Consistent work
- Learning and development
- Opportunity for advancement
- Opportunities to travel, stay local or relocate
- Team atmosphere
- People-based company
- Safety and quality is built into everything we do
HOW TO APPLY;