We are hiring 3 Travel Ambassadors for the 2020 visitor season.
The positions will run from May 4 through September 6, 2020. The posts will assist Travel Drumheller in promoting the many sites, services and attractions in the Drumheller Valley to thousands of travellers visiting the region.
The positions will be based at several rotating locations throughout the Valley. The successful applicants will have their own, reliable transportation and will be responsible for providing a wide range of information on the regions’ various sites, services and attractions to visitors.
This contract is based on approximately 37.5 hours/week. The successful candidates will have reliable transportation and will be comfortable working independently in a range of changing, outdoor conditions. The positions will involve working all weekends, holidays and some evenings.
Customer Service – Drumheller Valley Ambassador
· Travel to assigned locations throughout the Drumheller Valley
· Set-up and manage a mobile tourist information booth
· Educate visitors on the many attractions and services in the Drumheller Valley
· Enthusiastically and accurately respond to visitor questions
· Refer visitors to further sources of information (i.e. VIC)