Operating in a diverse and highly competitive retail environment, the Agro/Energy Sales Representative is responsible for driving sales and profitability. This position is responsible for working collaboratively others to grow business, and identify new business opportunities.
The Ag/Energy Sales Rep will perform responsibilities in alignment with our Core Values and Brand. Responsibilities include:
- Understanding and following Westview Co-op’s Health and Safety Program and promoting a culture of safety
- Providing World Class Service to our Members and Guests and living by our Brand expectations through our “You’re at Home Here” motto
- Partnering closely with others to achieve sales results and goals and ensure Guest receive expertise in various commodity lines.
- Product knowledge and understanding of financial results
- Looking for new ways to drive sales and grow market share
- Travelling across our trading area
Grade 12 or Equivalent with a preference for post-secondary education (business diploma or degree). Previous (5-10 years) progressive and successful sales experience. Commitment to ongoing development in the industry and relevant designations/knowledge (agronomy, chemical, seed, crop production). CCA, Pag or equivalent experience.
We are looking for a positive, approachable and motivated individual with a drive to learn. Candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Understanding of our Values (Integrity, Excellence, Responsibility, Community)
- World Class Guest service skills
- Strong attention to detail as well as organizational and interpersonal skills
- Quality communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with others