The clinical/site/program manager, reporting to the executive director, is responsible for the smooth operation of Drumheller’s Wheatland County Counselling office.
• Supervises and schedules therapy and administrative staff
• Develops office and programming processes and procedures; continually works to improve efficiency in operations
• Ensure Wheatland County Counselling is represented at local interagency meetings (Hanna,Kneehill, Drumheller)
• Participation in committees and community initiatives as assigned
• Approves all Drumheller purchases working within allocated budgets, ensures all expenditures are expenses to the correct program
• Co-supervises practicum students and staff working in the Subsidized Counselling program and the Intensive Family Intervention Program, in partnership with the executive director
• Completes all reporting requirements for funded programs
• Carries a small caseload of complex or trauma cases from the subsidized counseling program not appropriate for students, or from the intensive family intervention program (approximately 1/3rdof hours)
• Oversees the development and delivery of a wide variety of community seminars and therapeutic groups, in collaboration with students and staff. May co-faciliate as needed.