The mental health therapist, reporting to the clinical manager, is the lead therapist providing services under our subsidized and funded counseling programs.
• Provides therapeutic intervention and counselling based on evidence-based models
• Ensures continuity of care, provides case management and consultation services
• Works with adults, children, youth, couples and families
• Designs and delivers group programming and community seminars
• Must work a minimum of one evening or Saturday shift per week