Are you an Underemployed or Unemployed Albertan?
Need help re-attaching to the current labour market?
Transitions to Employment Services provides free comprehensive and individualized services that enable you to acquire workplace and occupational related skills that will aid you in re-attaching to the labour market.
Program Services Include:
- Guided support services individualized for your needs
- Employment Preparations
- Resume and Cover Letter preparation
- Instruction and assistance in the creation of an effective resume and cover letter. Copies can be supplied to you on an ongoing basis, Faxing and Email support services also available
- Skill Development and Life Coaching
- Funded Short Courses
- Funding available for short term training programs to assist you in upgrading your current skills
- Employment Readiness
- Funding available for new employment expenses
- Direct Job Placement Services
- This includes assisting you directly with your job search efforts, and directly marketing your skills to employers in your chosen fields
- Ongoing Job Maintenance Support after you have connected to your new employment opportunity
Ongoing services provided from November 1st, 2016 - October 31, 2020
If you would like more information, or want to see if this program will fit your needs, stop by our office or call us at (403) 823-6934
The Government of Alberta is partnering with the Government of Canada to offer employment services and programs