Unemployed Albertans, are you lacking skills or experience needed to get the Job you want?
** The new Workplace Training Program is a Government funded program that aids the job seeker in gaining valuable experience required to qualify for today’s competitive job market **
The Workplace Training Program is available through MH Enterprises in Drumheller, Stettler, Three Hills, Trochu and Hanna. Ongoing services will be provided from March 20, 2017 to March 20, 2019.
As the Job Seeker you will be assisted with
- Career counseling to help you reach your career goal
- Resume preparation and Job seeking assistance
- Potential Employer Connections
- Individualized training programs to suit your specific needs
- On the Job supports that aid you in learning new skills
- Available funding for skills upgrading
- Must be unemployed residing in Alberta and legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must be under-skilled and experience difficulty obtaining employment due to lack of skills
Employers, are you in need of help to find the right employee? We can assist you in developing a valuable and qualified employee!
As the Employer you can be provided with support services to assist you in developing a qualified team member
- Support developing a comprehensive and structured training program
- Mediation and On-The-Job supports
- Financial assistance to offset the cost of Training
- An employee trained to fit your needs
- Employment must be a minimum 35hrs/week
- Potential employee must be unemployed and under-skilled
- Potential employee cannot begin work until start date of contract
- Able to continue full-time employment after training is completed
If you would like more information, or want to see if this program will fit your needs, stop by our office or call us at 403-823-6934
The Province of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services