**Funded by the Government of Canada's Opportunities Fund**
The Opportunities Now program provides people with disabilities the opportunity to gain skills while employed and offsets the costs of training for employers!
Participant wages can be funded for up to 20 hours per week for up to 12 weeks. Funds are available to support participants in training and educational pursuits, mileage reimbursement to and from work/training, childcare costs, and costs of work supplies and required clothing items.
- Access to career testing, resource materials, and labour market information
- Career and education research assistance
- Resume creation and updating regardless of your previous job experience or educational background
- Job search and interview skills
- Knowledge and resources to assist with disability accommodations in subsidized work placements
- Access to Computer, Internet, Resources Materials, Printing, Faxing, and Telephone
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Not receiving Employment Insurance (EI)
- Identify as having any for of disability, including mental health issues
To find out about how these individualized services can meet your unique needs, stop in or call us at (403) 823-6934 for more information!!